[Novalug] EeMachine mini tower EL1200-05w anyone ever put linux on one?

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:29:01 EDT 2012

Or, check if your machine will boot from a USB flashdrive.  If so, install to
the flashdrive, boot it up, mount the HD to get your files.  Maybe even
copy over the mangled .dll file and see if that fixes everything?  Doesn't
take a big flashdrive to install a Linux system.

Ed James