[Novalug] KVM performance on FX-8150

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jul 28 19:29:16 EDT 2012

I know Linux and Windows have drivers. I don't know that Solaris or
*BSD do. The power of qemu and kvm is the ability to be ANY chipset.
That said, it can be slow.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
TWTR: gpryzby