[Novalug] Not your normal consumer WiFi router (Peter Larsen)

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Fri Jul 27 12:45:23 EDT 2012

Peter,

I used a Linksys for years w/o problems. In addition to potential fixes
recommended by others - switching channels, be sure to check for other
impediments. For example, my signal degraded and throughput fell off after I
tossed an Ethernet cable behind my monitor - I had used it for a fast link for
software downloads to my laptop.

When I moved the cable from being draped over the antenna on my router, things
improved markedly.

Which ever way you go, we'll be interested to see how it works out.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com