[Novalug] Slightly OT ...

Fredrik Nyman fredrik.nyman@gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 06:32:13 EDT 2012

Depends on how you connect to the Internet and what kind of computer
you have and how important Internet access is to you.  In general, I'd
say no; one that keeps your computer, monitor, cable modem/FIOS
router/ADSL router and any other required network equipment alive for
a few minutes is sufficient.