[Novalug] OT: Business Cards (was Re: OT: What is are good sources of PAPER calling cards)

Katie Cunningham katie.fulton@gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:47:09 EDT 2012

I've used Moo several times, and adore them. The cards are high
quality, the options are awesome, and the costs are low.

Yes, you can print them a bit cheaper elsewhere, but I've found the
nicer ones stand up to being carried around more.