[Novalug] Speaking of Netflix

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Jul 5 14:49:20 EDT 2012

Yes, not all movies are streamable.  My wife and I were discussing this
yesterday.  We will do the streaming plan until we "seen all there is to see",
then we move to the mail program (different movies) for the same $7.99, until
we "seen them all too", then cancel.

One thing, the FIOS cable DOES NOT LIKE direct sunlight.  Just a word of
advice there my friends...

And, we don't like the interface either.

Jay