[Novalug] Donald Harvey

Andrew Beals andrew.beals@gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:11:28 EST 2012

And another good thread that includes a fix verification, if not a
step-by-step howto:

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/wireless/387778-suse-11-wifi-bcm4318.html

Again, it mentions driver problems for Broadcom wifi cards.

Here's the HCL for Lenovo lappies:

http://en.opensuse.org/HCL:IBM_Lenovo_laptops

The HCL for Wi-Fi adaptors:

http://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Network_%28Wireless%29

And since it's a laptop, it should be easy enough to swap out the *PCI
Express Mini Card* (also known as Mini PCI Express, Mini PCIe, and Mini
PCI-E) for one that will work.