[Novalug] Donald Harvey

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Jan 24 21:51:48 EST 2012

Donald has a new laptop as mentioned and his main network connection will be
wireless.  I wasn't able to determine what type of device he had, as I was
having problems hearing him on the phone.

I also was not able to determine via command line tools which chipset:
broadcom, atheros, etc was in play.

His number is below.

Jay