[Novalug] Shutdown question

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:23:58 EST 2012

We have a car that stops making a weird noise when it gets near a
professional mechanic.

Seriously, perhaps there was a power glitch that took down the
computer, and the previous problem was caused by some odd
set of circumstances that doesn't happen oftern, so the reboot
came up "clean".  I've had this happen a few times over the
years, and it's darn hard to pinpoint the problem well enough
to be able to duplicate it at will.  Happy it worked out well,
though.  I know this particular feeling of glee quite well.

Ed James