[Novalug] Meeting "video"

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:48:24 EST 2012

I was doing what some might call running a video camera,
though these will not win any awards, nor show competency
with a camera, nor running my mouth...

But since they were shot, might was well show them
to others, someone might find something useful in here,
or at least curious what happened, what was recorded,
how not to do meeting video while trying to partition
and install Fedora on an external hard drive,
and checking out other's new toys, etc...

So in 9 segments (file size and uploading limitations)
the meeting yesterday or the parts I had the vid camera
on for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ-8Ci7B3gM&feature=g-upl&context=G23f4156AUAAAAAAAIAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQ1y2HHwQc&feature=g-upl&context=G27b1d5fAUAAAAAAAHAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F9cAzBbskU&feature=g-upl&context=G2dfd239AUAAAAAAAGAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgNMKhk5CM&feature=g-upl&context=G2ad045bAUAAAAAAAFAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy_lvRqywiU&feature=g-upl&context=G2d42804AUAAAAAAAEAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg0PoD4l5SI&feature=g-upl&context=G20024adAUAAAAAAADAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt7q-x4pe2M&feature=g-upl&context=G219df02AUAAAAAAACAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56J_hSTH-rw&feature=g-upl&context=G2447d26AUAAAAAAABAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY7PN9fyP4M&feature=g-upl&context=G266e305AUAAAAAAAAAA

(anyone want to do short URLs let me know, or reply
with them here)

After viewing some or all of them, please let me know what you think about
making them public, instead of unlisted with links required...

(you all signed releases right?)
I put it as Creative Commons license, seemed the most open,
but would like Non Commercial, Share and Share Alike with
Attribution, which YouTube doesn't seem to be able to specify...

Any you all have something to share from Blacksburg, right?
I'm suggesting a bus leaving from Red Hat or similar
near the beltway location, for next years' FUDCon...
(maybe in warmer weather? ;-) )

Now to learn some grub . conf merging...

--
Jerry W