[Novalug] kind of OT: ISO Android help

Kevin Starkey kevin.linuxfan@gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:59:07 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm hoping to find some help with issues I'm having w/ my Android phone.

I have an HTC Sensation 4g, and I decided to attempt to root it and install
some ROMs on it.  I spent quite a few hours working on this, and it never
got very far.  I had root temporarily, that's gone now, and I do have
S-Off.  This whole thing was a lot simpler w/ the Mytouch 3g, I never had
any issues installing ROMs on that phone, but with this one I'm finding I'm
a bit out of my league.  Lately I've decide that I'd like to just revert
the phone back to the way it was when I bought it.

HTC has sent out an OTA update that I'm not able to install; I'm not sure
if it's the S-Off that's preventing that or what.

This phone is supposed to be getting ICS sometime this month, and I'd like
to have the phone 'fixed' by then so I can upgrade to that.

Anyone willing & able to help me with this?

Thanks,