[Novalug] Meeting

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Fri Jan 13 10:41:07 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Joseph K Umstead <navl.290@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 12 January 2012 06:25:27 pm greg pryzby wrote:
>> There is an interest, but I don't have a topic or speaker (from those
>> who WILL ATTEND).
>>
>> Well???
>>
> Does interest mean there is going to be a meeting?

Looks like it.

I am dubious that there will be structure or people talking, but we
can get together for a bit tomorrow morning.

8230 Greensboro Drive (that said, it is the building to the LEFT of
Palantir where we regularly meet).
You can NOT get into the building. There will be someone downstairs to
let people in and up to the space on the 3rd floor.
If you arrive after 10:10/10:15 chances are you will be left out in
the cold. I will try to remember to check again around 10:30 to let
stragglers in.

Bring a laptop to share what you do and how you use Linux.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby