[Novalug] I need 3.5" diskettes -Success!

Cliff Palmer cliff@palmercs.com
Tue Feb 28 11:40:09 EST 2012

I found the only two boxes of them on a store shelf in this area, and may I
pass along a recommendation:

Glen Clark

Interstate Office Supply Co

418 Hume Avenue

Alexandria VA 22301

703-683-5500

Glen went above and beyond to find these diskettes and will be on my
companies short list for office supplies.

He's a good guy.

Cliff