[Novalug] moving to libre office from open office

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:38:03 EST 2012

Good to know. I've migrated to Libre Office without intending to,
due to the Ubuntu 11.10 test install of this morning.  One of my
fun projects years back was writing a java program that built, from
scratch, an Excel .wks from data pulled from an Oracle database.
My to-do list has a project to re-write that Java program in C++,
but pulling the data, obviously, from a not-Oracle database.  I'm
hoping it can play nice with the LibreOffice Calc.

Ed James