[Novalug] system-config-display question

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:37:05 EST 2012

All,

   I acquired a used HP VS15 monitor today, but system-config-display does
not show this model in its listing. (From my old FC 6 install).

Question:  Does anyone know what file system-config-display uses as it's
database of monitor info?

Let it be known that even as I type, one of my boxen is having Ubuntu
11.10 installed, so I'm getting past the antique software world little
by little, kicking and screaming all the way.  XRandr will prolly be on
that install.   However, for the sake of my older boxen, I still want to
see if there's a later db-type file available for system-config-display.

Ed James
*considering a fake name for these silly questions*