[Novalug] KVM Weirdness

John Holland jbholland@gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:30:38 EST 2012

You will need to edit and add to the scripts in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.  You make a br0 script very similar to the current eth0 script,  and the eth0 script becomes stripped down to make it a device that is part of br0. You should be able to find the gory details online,  possibly at docs.redhat.com.  You can then service network restart.  You change the virt-manager settings for your future. Windows vm to connect its network "card" to br0. WATCH OUT that you may need to check "enable boot menu",  without it it will appear to be not getting a dhcp and will fail to PXE.