[Novalug] Wireless monitors for any DSLR or video camera

Daniel Green dgreen@techais.com
Wed Feb 15 09:41:48 EST 2012

Thanks Jason for your feedback.  He setup a long range camera trigger
with walkies talkies, which is not listed on his site (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queB7fdomY4).   Thanks for the amazon links.