[Novalug] dead power supply?

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Feb 8 14:09:47 EST 2012

Thanks for the ideas. I shorted the location on the pins from the
front panel on the MoBo and it is similar to pressing the button on
the front.... start spinning for maybe a second or two, stop. Wait a
few second, repeat.

I tried a different PS (300 vs 450) to see if there was any difference
and the situation was the same. I think it isn't the PS but something
else.

from the description, any ideas? I would like to make sure this is
dead before dropping 600$ on a new machine