[Novalug] dead power supply?

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Feb 8 13:16:08 EST 2012

Machine was acting funny, so I powered off and tried to restart. I get
a quick power (lights come on. fan starts to spin) and then it stops.
Repeat.

The 'power switch on the front broke' so I don't know if that could be
the issue. If I remove the pins to the front power switch, it stops
cycling but there is no way (that I can figure out) to power on.

I don't think it is the power supply and instead has something to do
w/ the power toogle on the front :(

Any helpful hints are welcome/

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby