[Novalug] email etiquette

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Mon Dec 24 12:04:07 EST 2012

Emily Postnews has a great column on email/newsgroup etiquette :-)

Seriously, though, I tailor my emails and responses to the situation.  If
I'm addressing a potential employer or a business, I'm much more formal
(including greetings and endings) than I am if I'm just pinging someome
for something, or sending best wishes.

William Sutton