[Novalug] centos 6.3 floppy mount problem

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Sat Dec 22 19:51:19 EST 2012

On 12/22/2012 03:58 PM, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> Nitpick, 3.5" drive is similar in size to an LTO cartridge and both
> have similar 1-2 TB capacities.

LTO5 is 1.5 TB. I am still using LTO2 and 3. So much less. Why do I
still use tape? Considering the abuse I have seen these tapes go through
and still read, its a great medium for backups. Especially 'off site'
storage. You think those cases from Iron Mountain look that way because
they are stored in velvet boxes and treated like a diamond? Heh...

Nick