[Novalug] HELP! WiFi Networking broken

Scott Gates msgates@gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:57:35 EDT 2012

Well, the GOOD news is, if I start with an earlier kernel--I get wifi
back--so it's not hardware and it's fixable.
It always DID have a little quirk that it wouldn't discover networks unless
you typed in the name first.
Thought THAT might be SELinux--could have been something wonky in the
driver to begin with.

Need to work on it Saturday.