[Novalug] Novalug Digest, Vol 70, Issue 14

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Aug 7 12:44:39 EDT 2012

Sure, Alan: I've had mine open a few times. Or, if you are near Bethesda, you
could stop by some time.

You might want to look at the maintenance manual, which I'll send to you under
separate cover. The fun starts around pages 81 & 90.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com