[Novalug] generators/UPS

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sun Aug 5 11:04:56 EDT 2012

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012, Ed James wrote:

> I've been bit before also, and it wasn't fun.
 	[....]
> Moral - don't trust somebody else's work.
 	[....]

 	Once, while I was at LC, one of the electricians took
hold of something in a wiring cabinet that was supposed to've
been cut off at a main switch on a lower floor -- and wasn't.

 	The other guy grabbed him and dragged him off it. They
were both hospitalized, but both lived.

 	Moral as above.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Sometime Historian of Tongues
Sclerotic Squirreler, Double Retiree, Linux Convert