[Novalug] Is it possible to determine when an email account was created?

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Apr 23 17:00:14 EDT 2012

Yea, thats a good one...

Seriously, never can be of much help.  When my identity got stolen about 5
years ago, no one, and I mean no one, lifted a hand to give me any kind of
assistance. Oh, and I still had issues with my credit report YEARS later.

And it was serious felony weight as well. Like to the order of 50 felonies...

Jay