[Novalug] Is it possible to determine when an email account was created?

Dan Lavu dan@lavu.net
Mon Apr 23 16:44:01 EDT 2012

One quick and dirty way of finding out.. 'ls -ltrh /home'

Keep in mind the date, is the last date modified, and since the user
directory isn't usually moved, edited, it maintains the creation date.

drwx------  3 dan  dan  4.0K Sep 15  2009 dan

created Sep, 15, 2009.. you can check /var/mail/spool/user to see what's in
his system inbox

Hope this helps.

Dan