[Novalug] Recommend a bacteria-sized server OS?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Fri Apr 20 16:01:35 EDT 2012

NetBSD is my personal favorite because I could run it on all the odd-ball hardware I've owned over the years including an Amiga 3000UX, a DEC Alpha, and a couple different SPARC-based systems.

I'm not in love with NetBSD's packaging system.

jf