[Novalug] T-Shirt design rendering

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:54:53 EDT 2012

Depending up on how long your morning routine is,
getting up at 10 am, shower/dress/eat/etc, transport
to location, might get there by lunch time?

and assuming t shirts are not all gone,
or some reservation system is implemented,
you might get one. :-)

then again I'm up for some unknown reason
likely neighbors, around 4 am so 10 am is getting late ;-/

Jerry W