[Novalug] T-Shirt design rendering

Daniel Hauck daniel@yacg.com
Thu Apr 5 17:46:11 EDT 2012

Concur.  Or so something that sets NOVA and LUG apart... Inverted
colors, Underscore, Bold, Different color, Different tone, something.

I didn't mean to start anything by pointing out something that can only
be seen with fresh eyes, but at the same time, I didn't want an
injustice done to Linux or the LUG.  Last thing I'd want people to see
is a Linux penguin with the perception of "novalue,"  Yikes! Right?

Anyway, once the shirt design is decided, I'll be ordering several and
sending them to my friends in other areas.