[Novalug] wifi crumminess

Domenick Petrella domenick.petrella@gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:38:56 EDT 2012

You could try an `ifdown eth1` followed by an `ifup eth1`, or whatever
interface name is assigned to your wireless nic.  Try restarting network
manager while the interface is down, too.

I once received a report of wireless access going down every day at
lunchtime.  The problem: the user was opening his foil-wrapped burger
king next to the laptop, covering the wireless cards external antenna.