[Novalug] Potential contract: Tcl, AOLServer, Javascript

Clif Flynt CLIF@CFLYNT.COM
Mon Oct 31 13:11:48 EDT 2011

Hi,
  Apology for commercial posting to the conversational list.

  I've got a need for someone familiar with Tcl (but not necessarily a
guru), comfortable with AOLServer, and fluent in javascript.  The
successful applicant also needs decent web design skills.

  The contract is long-term (potentially years) but low hours (10-20
per week).

  Telecommuting is required.  I have no idea where the server is
located physically.

  Contact me off-line for other questions or to submit a resume.

  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (3d edition!) - Morgan Kauffman ..