[Novalug] Domain registar recommendation

Justin Robert Swain justin.swain@gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:21:50 EDT 2011

Visit LiniaPittibyidura.com the domain name is registered by Godaddy.com and
is forwarded to my Gmail account there I used Google's Sites option to
choose a template and insert content at
https://sites.google.com/site/lineapittibyidura/. For me the process was
easy and use of Google resources is of no charge.

many domain name registrar's offer domain name forwarding thus allowing you
the choose from many registrars then choose the web hosting service of your
preference.

Justin R. Swain
MAC, Unix, Linux and GPL advocate