[Novalug] Domain registar recommendation

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:20:42 EDT 2011

All,

   Thanks much for all the recommendations and offers of help.  I finally
went with GoDaddy for the registration (2 years, 1 .org and 1 .com domain)
for 40 bucks.  The website hosting can wait a bit.  The new organization
recently hit the local Patch (AOL's online newspaper thing) and somebody
posted a question about if we had a website for more info.  We didn't, but
that created the risk of some knumbknut deciding to register our domains
and squat on it, hoping we'd buy them from him/her/it.  So I sorta hadda
act quickly.

   Phase 2 will be the web hosting/building stuff, so suggestions will still
be happily received and considered.

Ed James