[Novalug] Ignore - Test: Plain-to-html?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Oct 28 23:58:14 EDT 2011

  Maybe. I'd have to save it to a file and take a look. But there is
nothing that forbids an application from recognizing hyperlinks in plain
text and displaying them accordingly, and even reacting to mouse clicks
by throwing them at a browser.

I actually did save this email and it was text only. Now the question
becomes...how is this done...

*bold *text /italic /text _underline _text.

I guess I'll find out when it comes back via email.

Hmmm, my Thunderbird options say send in both HTML and Text.

JIM