[Novalug] Unix

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Oct 25 22:07:35 EDT 2011

Or the time I had a PC catch fire while doing maintenance.  Filled the server
room with smoke so I opened the door to ventilate the space and people
starting running once the smoke started rolling out.  Man, the boss was mad
that day...

Jay

PS: this episode FINALLY convinced him to STOP buying cheap power supplies..