[Novalug] laptop ram

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Tue Oct 4 19:21:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011, Peter Larsen wrote:

> My current challenge is to get a non-consumer grade AP. I'm
> tied of having my APs burn out and crash - this is the 3rd
> consumer grade AP I have that after about a year starts locking
> up; let alone not being able to provide a full signal in my
> house. I doubt very much I'll be able to find what I want in
> the local brick-and-mortar stores anywhere. Maybe you can show
> me I'm wrong?

 	Nope -- the difference is locale.

 	You're in Greater Babylon on Potomac, where even the
local shops are twigs of a big box (with apologies for mixing
metaphors).

 	I'm in a town of 20 - 30 K -- K, not M -- and the people
in the local stores (which are locally owned) have been there for
decades.

 	I'm so glad to be the hell outta there, I forget I was
ever in.

--
Beartooth Implacable, alive and functional WEST of the Divide
(OK, the Eastern Divide; lots better than Babylon-on-Potomac!)