[Novalug] Fwd: Join us for a last minute, informal dinner with Richard Stallman, 11/22/2011

Paul Frields stickster@gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:51:17 EST 2011

There is one seat left for this event. Andrew said it was OK to pass on to
this list to see if someone might be interested in attending.

Paul

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Andrew Conklin" <>
Date: Nov 21, 2011 1:06 PM
Subject: Join us for a last minute, informal dinner with Richard Stallman,
11/22/2011
To: "DC ACM Members" <>, "DC ACM Associates" <>

Dear Members,

Happy holidays to each of you.  We haven't used these mailing lists as much
as we used to, after the launch of our most recent iteration
of CompuTopics, our news blog, a few months back.  Please do check it out.

We just put together a last minute, informal dinner with Richard Stallman
of the Free Software Foundation tomorrow night, 6:30pm, in Silver Spring,
11/22/2011.

Please check out the details here:
http://meetup.dcacm.org/events/35047922/

Additionally, see the current version of our website here:
http://dcacm.org/

Also, our news blog, CompuTopics, here:
http://computopics.dcacm.org/
(you can subscribe to it by email, rss, or twitter)

Lastly, our meetup website for upcoming events:
http://meetup.dcacm.org

Sincerely,
Andrew Conklin
Vice Chair, DC ACM