[Novalug] Red Hat /Fedora distribution from thumb drive

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Thu Nov 17 12:24:05 EST 2011

  You don't get proper mode/owner/groups from FAT. With only /boot, it's
tolerable, but still.

JIM

P.S. Please understand that any Hostility is directed towards the
Methods, not the People who suggest them.

P.P.S. I also believe it is one's Duty to violently oppose bonehead
ideas, especially when they don't seem to die off on their own (de)merits.