[Novalug] fluxbox - alternative to gnome3/xfce

Jeremy Hoel jthoel@gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:18:57 EST 2011

Flux/black/box isn't developed as much probably because it's stable as
a rock.  It's been around for YEARS (including some great windows
shell replacement versions) and has a simple interface, config system
and plugin support.  I would guess they aren't trying to change
anything else since it works as well as they want it too.

That being said.. LXDE is dope.  between it and XFDE I think I now
start to move towards LXDE.