[Novalug] Resolutution (somewhat) Re: fedora 16: add to menu / desktop

Roger W. Broseus RogerB@bronord.com
Tue Nov 15 21:04:15 EST 2011

Not in this case: as mentioned originally, I am not installing w/ yum or
with System | Add Software. I want an icon for an app I installed myself.
--
Roger Broseus
   RogerB@bronord.com