[Novalug] Meeting on Saturday

John Place jplace@unixsage.com
Sun Nov 13 13:11:52 EST 2011

I too use it... I do not consider it 3rd party BUT I guess it may be
technically. It just contains the "sticky" software that we need to run
that is not strictly open source. I use it for video drivers and VLC
mainly... RPM Fusion made it simpler IMHO.. But I agree that every
"source" you add is a vector for attack.. I have chosen to accept this
one...

Just my 2 cents

Thanks
John