[Novalug] Meeting on Saturday

W Alan Day dayalan@nova.org
Wed Nov 9 07:19:02 EST 2011

I would like to get my bluetooth mouse running under Kubuntu 11.10 on my
IBM T42 if I don't get it running myself meantime.  Also how to find out
where expired certs for rekonq live so I can purge them.
     Alan

--
W. Alan Day<dayalan@nova.org>       703-860-0181 (H)
"Day Hikes in the Metro Area (no pun intended)"