[Novalug] Your 'First Time"......

David Sachdev david@innotac.com
Wed Nov 2 11:08:11 EDT 2011

For parts like that when I need them in a hurry I have gone to
http://www.advanced2000.com/index.asp

in the past...off of Pickett Road on Alexandria.  I have picked up from
there on a Sunday...but it has been a while since I've been in a jam like
that.

http://www.translucent-development.com
http://www.translucent-design.com