[Novalug] Developer question(s)-- things have changed! (rcs $Id$ in git?)

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue May 31 10:26:51 EDT 2011

Thanks for the link.

That is the problem when you stop developing.

It also appears that common format for files (top of the file w/ name,
created by, date, over description) and then repeat for method,
objects, functions and subroutines as more or less gone away also.
(Looking at Linux Kernel Code).