[Novalug] how to increase file space (on /dev/sda7?)

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Wed May 18 13:58:33 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 03:53:42AM -0400, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 07:41:11PM -0400, Nino Pereira wrote:
> > List,
> >

> Nino,
>
> Mostly good info has been given on the list.  But I suspect you
> still don't feel confident about trying some things.
>
> Where are you located?  I could possibly come over and work with
> you while making some changes.  Or if you can give me ssh access,
> I can do some preliminary assistance remotely.

My apologies to Nino and the List.  I had meant to send this
directly to Nino.  I don't normally offer personal assistance
via the list.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com