[Novalug] Help coordinating FOSE?

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Mon May 16 09:07:30 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 12:57 -0400, Rich Goodwin wrote:
> I have having difficulty getting through to determine if we will have
> a booth at FOSE (19-21 July) like we have for many years.  While I am
> trying to break through the bureaucracy, I will like to know who, if
> anyone is willing to help coordinate the expo this year.

Unfortunately, this year I'll be in Europe most of July so I'll miss
FOSE all together :(  I'll like to help with pre-work if I can but
having me be the coordinator wouldn't be a good idea.

> I would like to have a contact on hand so when (I am trying to be
> positive) the offer comes through, I can pass the persons name and
> contact information on immediately.

> So ... anyone willing to help?

Why did they decide to put it in the middle of the summer this time??

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
I sold my memoirs of my love life to Parker Brothers -- they're going
to make a game out of it.
		-- Woody Allen