[Novalug] RHEV Manger issues

Steven Bambling smbambling@gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:17:37 EDT 2011

I wanted to thank everyone for all the suggestions and helpful hints, with this issue.  After a lot of testing on both mine and RH side we were able to successfully get our RHEV-M Manager talking with our nodes.  As a bonus we were able to move to new hardware with a fresh install of 2008 R2 and import our current database.   The end solution for now ended up being to disable ssl communication between the nodes and RHEV-M Manager until we  can add additional nodes to the cluster to migrate VMs to and cycle the current nodes.  Luckily we have communication between the RHEV-M and RHEV-H boxes on a separate network so its not as big of security risk.

STEVE