[Novalug] KVM Switch : Hardware problem?

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Wed Mar 30 11:35:52 EDT 2011

 	Ordinarily, KVM switches behave for me about like flat panel
monitors: run trouble-free for a year or three, and die very
suddenly. I had a Trendnet TK 407 (USB), then a 409 (just like
the 407 except that it also does sound), and now another 407 --
which died the death after a few days.

 	Could this be something wrong with me, my other hardware,
or conceivably Fedora 14? Or is it simply a defective unit??

--
Beartooth Senectoflatuloid, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Hunting is all ye know on Earth, and all ye need to know.