[Novalug] novalug topic suggestion: "Concepts of Continuous Integration (and a little bit about Hudson)"

Michael Hans mhans@oqtol.com
Thu Mar 24 09:54:30 EDT 2011

Anyway you can spin it, I work in an agile shop but have also used it with RUP/spiral development. We usually have a pre-commit hook to run unit (fast) and post commit for integration/longer tests. It's really a regression testing component of your development, not a lifecycle component (atleast in my eyes).

Sent from my iPhone