[Novalug] Big Blue Button

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater@linux-etc.com
Wed Mar 16 13:52:47 EDT 2011

----- "greg pryzby" <greg@pryzby.org> wrote: -----

> And if I understand correctly, this is the value-add of Linux-ETC.

Correct Greg.  Linux ETC does provide this as a hosted service.  There is BBB + Drupal for shared hosting, then dedicated BBB systems (managed by Linux ETC or self managed).  Linux ETC could manage to look into other "front ends" for the shared services if that is desired, though most we have talked to are comfortable with Drupal.  Thus, it is not a "high priority" item at this time for us.

More details about BBB being hosted by Linux ETC can be found on our web site at

http://www.linux-etc.com/web-conference

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court